Unlike most restaurants where the chef doesn’t have time to focus on your specific needs, your Home Plate personal chef is focused solely on you. This gives you the flexibility to tailor the menu to suit your own dietary requirements and preferences. Whether you don’t like mushrooms, would love a completely vegetarian degustation, or need gluten or dairy free meals, we can tailor the menu to suit you.
Your chef will arrive two to three hours before you’d like the first course served and will leave about an hour after the final course is served. Your chef will prepare and cook the meal in your kitchen, before serving you and your guests at your table.
On average, a three course meal will take approximately two hours from service of the first course and the degustation will take approximately three hours.
Home Plate provides all the crockery, cutlery, serviettes and cookware for your dining experience. You will need to provide all other table settings such as glassware, table cloths and place mats, as well as drinks for your guests.
Three course dinner
Select an entree, main and dessert from our menu and our expert chef will prepare and cook the meal in your kitchen before serving you and your guests at your table.
- 2 people: $180 per person
- 3 people: $150 per person
- 4 people: $130 per person
- 5 people: $110 per person
- 6 to 9 people: $100 per person
- 10 to 19 people: $90 per person
- 20 or more people: $80 per person
Five course degustation
For something a little more special, our degustation adds a touch of class and luxury to your dinner party. The degustation has been designed to maximise different flavours while ensuring each course complements the others.
- 2 people: $220 per person
- 3 people: $190 per person
- 4 people: $170 per person
- 5 people: $150 per person
- 6 to 9 people: $140 per person
- 10 to 19 people: $130 per person
- 20 or more people: $120 per person
Custom dinner parties
If you’re looking for something a bit different or extra special, contact us to discuss how we can help make your vision a reality.